Vision Sensors of product families LDCR and PICO offers the right solution for different industrial applications. The sensors are robust, compact and economically priced complete systems which can be handled with ease. The LDCR is a flexibly, adaptive and netzwork-compatible Vision Sensor based on an intelligent camera. The PICO series are more compact and faster.
There are some hard- und software variants. The modular structure allows a choice in sensor resolution, lenses and lighting.
- Datamatrix code recognition
- Code surveyor 2D (datamatrix)
- Barcode recognition
- Code surveyor 1D (barcode)
- Check Pro (print check, attendance check and completeness check)
- Character recognition OCR/OCV
High quality recognition algorithms make precise recognition results possible, even under difficult conditions.
The userfriendly, graphically supported platform in Windows style permits network access for an easy configuration and a fast start-up of the system.
Check Pro: board inspection
Ranges of application:
- Code recognition
- Control of expiration dates / print control
- Identification and test tasks in assembly lines
- Identification and test tasks in the packing and storage industry
- Recognition of high-quality electronics construction units
- Recognition of printed circuit boards
- Completeness control
- General quality controlCheck Pro: type identification
Characteristics and advantages:
- flexible handling due to the modular structure
- parallel recognizing of barcodes, datamatrix code and characters
- easy training and automatic teach function
- very high reading rate (to 30 Codes/s)
- recognition also on fast moving parts
- durable, splash-proof housing (IP 66)
- omnidirectional and inverted code reading
- Software and hardware (dig. IO) trigger function
- several sensors are simply to take up in the network
- configurable image storage on sensor
- fast on-line picture transmission