DVS Ltd. is a leading company in the field of optical color measurement, software-based color checking and color comparisons. Color checks are an essential component of comprehensive quality control processes in many industrial environments. This has good reason: coloring defects can render products unsellable or may lead to complaints by clients. This concerns not only the objective detection of color variations, but also their subjective impression of color qualities. When, for example, colors are being applied to various carrier materials, it often results in impressions of color variations. Keeping these variations within acceptable boundaries often constitutes a key aim of our work.
- Color hue variation based on LAB or HSL
- Clear and self-explanatory display
- Straightforward and product-specific parameterization
1. Color monitoring by multicolored cables during the extrusion.
The leading system worldwide for in-line color checking of primary colors and stripe colors by extruded cables. Checking the presence of stripes together with the required stripe width.
2. Color monitoring for single-coloured cables and tubes with SK-2 with incidence prevention
3. Paint inspection in car-body construction
4. Color sequence and quality with multi-conductor cables